First of all, kiriban is close. There are 1,000 pageviews left c: Make sure to check the rules and catch the number 22,222 if you wish to get a prize~
-kiriban at 22,222-Some rules :Secondly, I want to introduce some new
I'm only giving this to my watchers.
Take a screencap and upload it somewhere so you can show me.
The first one who gets it and sends it to me will be the winner.
No cheating, that's rude and I will check nothing like that happens.
Eyyyyyy I have soon 20,000 pageviews~
I want to thank you guys by giving one free chibi art to one who can catch the number 22,222~
Yes, there is still some way to go but just you to know :3
-I can draw either canines or humanoids-
radical changes I will do to my commissions.
I will open my commissions again when I have done the current ones. But this time I will take only 3 slots
per time. This means that if you have ever been interested of commission me now is your time to be aware and ready
. The fastest ones will get the slots c:
All this time I have clearly undervalued my art and I've had a slight burn out because of it. I'm also trying to figure out how people could pay me with the real money so I need to grow the prices to keep things in the same value.Some changes I will make:!NOTICE!
The prices are not established and might get higher.
- Wiggle chibis will raise to 100 (they are still easy to work with)
- Normal chibis will raise to 500 (they are currently the most detailed ones)
-New commissions-Normal ones:
- Style B chibis. 400 The less detailed chibis with simple shades.
- Style C chibis. 200 per character.
- Pixel icon style A. 300-400 Pose and animations are same.
- Pagedoll pixel. 300-400 Animations are same.
- Floating pagedoll. 700 Non-humanoids.
Before the end, I want to introduce some commissions I wasn't that sure about. If there is even 1 person who would be interested of these, then I might offer them as commissions.
- Busts. 800-1000
- Palette challenge. 800 People can choose their palettes here www.colourlovers.com/ or from wherever they want. The palette should include at least 1 color that is clearly darker than the others. (so I can give the contrast for my cell shades)
Thank you for reading! Now, if you have any questions or you want to show your interest, please leave a comment c: Suggestions are also welcomed!